Get the best of the safest coupler on the market today. Thanks to a long tradition, Geith couplers are accepted worldwide as a reference for safety, adaptability and durability, and meet all European and national safety standards.
Dramatically increase productivity with the best of both technologies: Helac's power slope and Geith quick coupler. Tilt the bucket or any accessory up to 180 ° without worry.
Test the Geith Manual QR Coupler. Increase the efficiency and productivity of your mini excavator with an easy to use and maintain mechanical coupler.
Increase the adaptability and productivity of your excavator with the Geith tipper, which offers an economical and durable solution for the job, from standard excavation and leveling to light material loading and loading.
Geith excavator excavation and leveling buckets are suitable for light and heavy duty tasks as well as more demanding excavation conditions.
Experience digging performance with Geith's widest range of high-strength MX buckets. MX buckets are specifically designed to work with 1t to 8t excavators.
Available from 45° to 66° side angle
- Suitable for 5t to 35t excavators
- Rounded bottom for better digging and dirt removal
- Cutting edge fitted with two solid teeth for better soil drilling
- Ideal for trenching and landscaping
The pallet fork can be used on construction sites inaccessible to telescopic forklifts and can be adapted to 8 to 21 t wheeled excavators. The pallet fork can be used on construction sites inaccessible to telescopic forklifts and can be adapted to 8 to 21 t wheeled excavators. Turn your excavator into a telescopic forklift.
- Choose from seven models that best fit your excavator, from 6 t to 82 t
- Ideal for safe and controlled demolition of roads, bridges, foundations, etc.
- Use of excavator hydraulic force to crush concrete and cut reinforcement bars.
- No need for another hydraulic system
- Made of high strength and anti-abrasion steel
- Wear resistant swivel bearings
- Equipped with replaceable reinforcing bar cutting blades
- Available with standard replaceable pin jaws
- High tensile steel torsion tubes with minimum performance of 70 000 PSI included
4t to 75t excavator. Full power of your excavator at one point for maximum cutting efficiency. Replaceable teeth and wear liner (450 BHN). Additional protection against side wear for longer drill life (for excavators over 10 t). Extra thick steel rod for increased strength and Drill to reduce excavator overexertion
Geith is proud to be a leader in coupling safety with the Geith hydraulic coupling control system. Thanks to its simple and safe operating sequence, the CE-marked device IP65 meets current and developing safety requirements (ISO 13031). Front and rear safety block